Abuja International Show

By MARK WALSH More than 100 years ago, a group of artists in Portland, Oregon, came up with a new name for a street: The Fair.

The street is named after a fairground where people went to buy and sell goods during the American Civil War.

In the 1880s, the street was known as the Valley Fair, but was renamed the Fair Place, after the Portland suburb where the fair was located.

The street was renamed Fairmount in 1925 and opened to the public in 1926.

It was one of the few major streets in the city to allow people to walk down the street, which was lined with brick and mortar buildings that housed the city’s public schools.

The fairgrounds, which were in need of renovations, were torn down in the 1960s.

Portlanders and visitors alike remember the Fair, which opened in 1886, as the first major commercial street in the region, and as the one to offer an alternative to crowded and crowded shopping malls.

But it was also a symbol of racial inequality and the persistence of poverty in the area.

Fairy tale fairs in the ’20s and ’30s The fairgrounds are now part of the Fairmount Historic District, and they are home to the Fair of Fairmont and other notable fairs.

They are now the oldest and largest collection of fairs, according to the nonprofit Fairmount Fair and Garden Museum.

Some of the most notable fairgoers in the 1930s and 1940s included the poet, writer, and socialite Eleanor Roosevelt, who was a visiting scholar at the University of California.

Roosevelt, whose father, Theodore, was the city manager of Portland, attended the fairgrounds at Fairmount.

She attended a fair in the Fairmont on Jan. 14, 1941, according a history of the fairs website.

Roosevelt was the first sitting president to visit Fairmount, according the website.

She was born in Brooklyn on Feb. 10, 1899.

She was a native of Brooklyn and had been living in Portland for four years when she attended a series of fair events there in the early 1900s, including the Fair Fair of New York, which is where she learned to ride her bicycle.

She married Robert Fairmont in 1907, according Fairmount’s website.

Roosevelt and her husband traveled from Brooklyn to Washington, D.C., in 1915, and in 1916 they moved to Portland.

They moved into the house at 2826 West Fairmount Ave.

and lived there until 1925, according one of their daughters, who did not want to be named.

During the Depression, the Fairgrounds were among the last spots of economic and social opportunity in the country.

But in the 1970s and 1980s, fairgoers of color were displaced and many were forced out of the city, according Topps, a company that helps the Fair Mount Neighborhood Council plan and manage the streets.

A mural of a white woman holding a sign saying “no hate” in a circle, which has since been removed from the property, is on the back of the property at 2824 West Fairmont Ave., where a mural of Fairmount residents hangs.

Topps said the mural was a tribute to the history of Fairview, which, according its website, was “the first black-owned public housing development in the nation.”

The mural, which had been painted by a woman named Mary McPherson, is one of many that are on display at the Fair and Fairmount Museum.

The Fairmount Public Library, which began serving the Fairview community in 1976, provides resources on fair history, fair events and the city of Portland.

The city has a history with fairs being used to foster civic engagement, according an online resource that includes historical photos and other historical information.

When the Fair was opened in 1890, the city was at the forefront of the development of the public housing projects that were later dubbed the Fair Park and Fairmont.

The Fairmount neighborhood was the last in Portland to go to the city and the first to be converted into housing for the poor.

“It was an incredibly important time in the history and development of this city,” Topps told ABC News.

Topps said it is important to remember that there were people in this city who worked, who lived, who died.

The Fair and the Fairhaven Neighborhood Fair, also known as The Fair of The Fairhaven, were held at Fairmont, according Wikipedia. “

So, to me, it’s important to be mindful that we are still here and that the Fair can be remembered and preserved as an important part of that history.”

The Fair and the Fairhaven Neighborhood Fair, also known as The Fair of The Fairhaven, were held at Fairmont, according Wikipedia.

From 1903 to 1915, the fairground was the home of the Portland Development Company.

It closed in the late 1920s.

The fairground reopened in